BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 10, 2010

Cute Bridesmaids

I was doing a search for Bridesmaid's dresses and such. And I found Amber's blog. It's so cute! She has a lot of fun posts. But look at these dresses!



I love how simple they are. But at the same time, they're elegant. The color is amazing! The exact color that I'm looking for. :)



This jewelry is amazing too! I really want to find these necklaces. Or something really similar! I like the matching bracelets too.



And they wore boots too! How fun is that? When I first started to plan our wedding, I knew I wanted to wear boots. Now I'm thinking that my bridesmaids can wear them too!

What do you think of this look? I think it could be so fun. And interesting. Now I just need to find everything that I want. That should be interesting... ~T

0 comments: